Hi,

You'll need a new X server for Rage 128 based cards (and no, ATI 3D Rage
is NOT based on Rage 128 - go ahead and pop out your card and see for
yourself). Rage 128 cards CANNOT (and I tested that) be running with the
XF86_Mach64 X server.

So you'll need to download a new X server from ... SuSE.

Thanks
Hetz