Doesn't Corel set up a home page for supporting their distro?
Are you sure the CD is meant to be a bootable CD?

As far as I know, Corel Linux is basically a stripped down Debian's slink.
There for, you might want to look at the Debian FAQ (www.debian.org/doc/DAQ).
You can look for other installation docs of the stable release on Debian home
page (www.debian.org) although I am not sure they can help since Corel is said
to add a graphical wrapper.

Since slink is a rather old release, you might want to consider the
installation docs from the unstable tree. You can find it at
http://www.debian.org/~aph/boot-floppies/2.1.12-19991209/. Please note that
the word unstable might be misleading since in fact I believe that most Debian
users who run it will say that it is rather stable. There for it is my opinion
that unless you have a good reason to stick with Corel, you might want to
install the system you will found at the mentioned link. Actually, even if you
do want Corel add on staff you might try to install a Debian slink basic
system and then take the bin (or is it debs) from your CD.

                                                Hope this help.

hi,
i decided to try install corel linux after they had above 100,000 downloads within the last month only.
i downd the iso and burned it. but.. there is a problem.

A. the cd-rom not recognise the CD as boot so i cant bot with CD.
B. The floppy that thier program makes his also not working its not loading the kernel just black screen.

anyone tried it ?
anyone have ideas what is wrong ?

Moran Zavdi.