On Thu, 6 Jan 2000, Ely Levy wrote:

> as far as I know pop3 support it as well..
> an not sure how much of the header it gives you if only the subject
> from/time
> or all of it..

just out of curiousity, i went to read the RFC, and they describe the
'TOP' command (which gives the full headers plus 0 or more of the body),
as an optional command. a simple test shows that qpopper supports it.

however, when one intends to use a client that relies on an optional
protocol feature, one should check that their servers of choice support
this option properly.

guy

"For world domination - press 1,