Well it's not really utopia yet as linux still doesn't suppose a lot of
hardware especially grafic and sound card..
there still isn't any support i know of for a3d or g-force
but i guess the companies fault for writting drivers only for windows
the more people that would use linux the more drivers that we'll have ;)

Ely Levy
System group
Hebrew University
Jerusalem Israel