This reminds me an idea which I thought while I was looking at the
screen-shots..

Few weeks (months) ago, the ISOC announced that it will fund support for
Logical hebrew for Mozilla (either windows or Linux or Mac if I'm not
mistaken).

Now this job has been approached by IBM (you can search the Linux IL
Archives for this message)..

Would it will be possible to redirect this funding to the KDE hebrew support?

I'm suggesting this cause the following reasons:

1. KDE is much more "mature" then GNOME or any other Dekstop environment we
have (and I'm excluding CDE cause I don't know whats it status)

2. Once we have hebrew support for KDE - it would be possible quite easily
(and correct me if I'm wrong) to port it to GNOME, or to use it with
another desktop environments.

3. The Hebrew support could be a good start to "push" some companies in
Israel to think about porting their software to Linux (and I already have
talked to few companies in Israel which are willing to port their
applications to Linux - but miss the Hebrew support)

4. Maybe I should note - even Hebrew in Windows started with funding -
Israeli Aircraft Industries funded the hebrew support in Windows 3.x

Any comments? Someone from ISOC maybe?

Although I'm nor a programmer, I'm willing to donate all my available time
once we have hebrew support - to translate & write full documentation for
KDE in Hebrew - this is my honor word.

Thanks
Hetz