> Is it posible already to write hebrew under gnome?
> ( I don't care which direction at the moment, just switching the keyboard
> language)
> thanks

I am not sure that you meant to preparing Hebrew documents but I believe that
someone from tau has patched lyx so that Hebrew documents can be made with it.
I also not sure if his patches are/will be incorporated in lyx's upstream
version.
As far as I know you do not need gnome for his patches.
--
Shaul Karl                                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        An elephant is a mouse with an operating system.