Where is Marc's integrated FireWire (next to his notorious differential
SCSI cable) when we need it for the purpose of bloody flogging the naked
bottoms of people who flame other people's spellings, especially in a
mailing list which serves people for whom English is not mother tongue?

On Tue, 29 Feb 2000, El-al, Netta wrote:

> i personally get annoyed at people who don't use spell checkers. IT'S
> "COMPANY", NOT "COMPENY"!

                                             --- Omer
   "MS-Word keeps thinking it knows what I'm gonna do next and tries to
   help me.  I've lived with my wife for 27 years and SHE can't do that.
   What makes MS-Word think it can?"             Bill Mullins
WARNING:
By sending me unsolicited commercial/political/religious E-mail message/s
(known also as "spam"), you irrevocably agree to pay me US$500.- (plus any
legal expenses incurred by my trying to collect the amount due) per
unsolicited commercial/political/religious E-mail message - for the service
of receiving it.