OE>> point to the same actual data). This technology actually seeks
OE>> out duplicate files and saves space by storing them only
OE>> once - it's completely transparent (unless you could your

That's a nice try - especially when you expect them not to be one. :)

OE>> transparent - but with MS it usually is, you can never
OE>> know why NT crashes :), and it's actually a darn good idea.

For Microsoft's package mis-management - sure. When every package brings
with itself all Microsoft Runtime - it's darn good idea to go behind the
scenes and bind copies, instead of making descent package management
system and give vendors ability to know beforehand what is installed on
the system. Having full control on OS environment, registry, etc. - is it
*so* hard to do that for 10 years? Darn bright idea - we'll create problem
and then we'll solve it most preverted way with large fuss about
"technology advancement".

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      \/  There shall be counsels taken
Stanislav Malyshev      /\  Stronger than Morgul-spells