> > OK. Let's set the meeting in Tuesday at 19:30.  I suggest we meet in
> > LinuxQA offices ( The equipment is due to be here, too, so
> > maybe we can
> > also install it! ) .  It is In the Bursa area in Ramat-Gan,
> > foot access
> > from Rakevet Merkaz, so it is easy for anyone not from Tel-Aviv to
> > get here.
>
> Need any additional people there? I can arrive too if needed.

Please do.

Any new info on the Internet connection? It is my job to handle it but I am
under the impression that you have made quite a progress about it?
Can someone explain me how the booths are going to be connected to the
Internet? I mean, can everyone with a booth order a line from BEZEQ? Does
MERKAZ HAYERIDIM and other suppliers willing to sell band width to interested
parties? How are these things get managed? Why can not we be satisfied with
masquerade IPs?

--
Shaul Karl                                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        An elephant is a mouse with an operating system.