The School of Computer Science in Tel-Aviv University is seeking a
Linux Expert. Other qualifications (Windows, Solaris, IRIX, Networking)
would be appreciated and rewarded.

The University can pay competitive salaries depending on personal
ability.

The primary responsibility in this job is to maintain and upgrade our
Linux machines, but also to help design the site's configuration, to
integrate new equipment and software, and to educate users.

We offer an opportunity to work with the best minds in computer science
:-)
and to manage a very large network of Linux machines in a complex
environment.
We have over 55 dual-cpu Linux servers/workstations (18 1/2GB monsters
will be
added in the next couple of weeks)+quite a few smaller machines. The job
has
quite a bit of flexibility and we are open to new ideas.

The site also includes Solaris and IRIX machines and a 300GB NetApp file
server.
We also run Windows NT in an integraged environment (samba for file and
printer
access from windows), both on NT-only machines, on dual-boot machines,
and on
machines running VMware.

To apply, please send your resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Regards, Dr. Sivan Toledo,
         Chairman of the Computer Committee