On Wed, Jul 05, 2000 at 04:48:32PM +0300, Yaacov Fenster - System Engineering
Troubleshooting and other miracles wrote:
> I have, with various kernels(1.x, 2.0.x,2.1.x,2.2.x)/CPU combinations -
> didn't run into any problems.

In fact, I had once a problem when my AMD/K6 (200MHz,
B stepping) hanged on "Checking HLT" with RedHat 4.2
(and whatever kernel it shipped). Probably could be
solved with "nohlt", but I didn't know all this then.

Works fine now, and feels just slightly hot when idle.

--
Best regards,
Ilya Konstantinov

  • Lin... Alex Dukhan
    • ... Alex Shnitman
    • ... Hetz Ben Hamo
      • ... Ben-Nes Michael
        • ... Ilya Konstantinov
        • ... Oleg Goldshmidt
    • ... Yaacov Fenster - System Engineering Troubleshooting and other miracles
      • ... Ilya Konstantinov
    • ... TaLinux
    • ... iaaron
    • ... Yosi