Hello Matan,
The problem is that the sender left me with no legitimate way to contact
him in private.  His E-mail address looked suspect to me.  He left no
contact information except for his voice phone number.

I'm copying also the list with this information.  I want people to
remember that contact information consisting ONLY of a voice phone number
is not complete.

On Wed, 9 Aug 2000, Matan Ziv-Av wrote:

> > .. because you are available only on voice phone, not via FAX or E-mail
> > and I happen to be deaf.
> >
> > By the way, the first item looks like a new PC.Is it legitimate???
>
> Sending such sale messages to the list is very annoying.
> Replying to the list is even more so. Whatever you have to tell the
> seller, you can and should tell him in private.
>
> --
> Matan Ziv-Av.                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                                             --- Omer
WARNING TO SPAMMERS:  see at http://www.zak.co.il/spamwarning.html