It's so nice to see everyone on topic, relevant, and helpful.

You could have, at least, change the subject.

P.S.
Please note that I have not changed the subject, posted on topic (in fact, I have
created a new topic altogether), and
that I am including the full quote of the original, irrelevant to this email, message
I am replying to.

            Shachar