I'd like to organize a Linux Dinner some time soon. I myself am quite
flexible with the date, but I think we should determine the restaurant
first, and then see when it can host us.

Please send your suggestions for the restaurant to this list. The
requirements for the restaurant are:
1. Being Kosher.
2. Being in the Tel-Aviv area.
3. Serving Vegetarian Food.
4. Affordable. A two course meal should cost 70 NIS or less.

I will collect the suggestions and then summarize them and let the list
determine the restuarant.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish        [EMAIL PROTECTED]