> 3. Have a weekday evening bonfire/barbique/whatever,
> everybody brings their
>    own kosher food or pork with cheese. (but this is
> complicated because we
>    need to find a place and wood).

Since I like this idea so much, I'll get practical:

Wood is difficult. But barbeque is easy - I saw the equipment sold for less
than 30 NIS. Lets just assume I take care of that.

Place is pretty easy - select a beach, somewhere between tel-aviv and
herzelia.

Time? I'd say thursday evening, around 20:00? 21:00?

Food? How about - each bring his own meat, and some people bring pita,
salads and drinks for everyone?

A picnic requires some non-trivial amount of work in organization and
preperation, I'm pretty upset that no one is willing to be flexible enough
to agree on a resturant and prevent this work.

Chen Shapira.