SF>> According to this kind of logic, MS would actually want their code to be
SF>> stolen. Let's get serious: if an open-source code implements something

No. The loss would be much greater than the benefit. But if it's _already_
stolen anyway, why not to use it?

SF>> a copyrighted code and use it for their own ends. And no court will buy
SF>> such accusations without having a third party take a look at both source
SF>> codes

As I already said once, they don't need to win. To get temprorary
injuction on distribution until the end of the process is enough to kill
any project.

I am not saying the actually will do it. But they have som many lawyers
and managers that almost inevitably one of them (usually the most stupid
one) sooner or later will get such an idea...

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      \/  There shall be counsels taken
Stanislav Malyshev      /\  Stronger than Morgul-spells