Tizmo,

You cannot spoof your IP on IRC today. IRC works on TCP, not spoofable.
there used to be a way to spoof by exploiting some hole in old versions
of bind, but 99% of the DNS Servers today are patched.

.. just leave it.

On Tue, 26 Dec 2000, Tizmo wrote:

> lets say i want to connect to an irc server with a spoofed ip, can i do it ?
> or i want to surf the web not with my real ip..
> if i and if i cant tell me how can i send pings with a spoffed ip .. and
> what is hping2 ?

               _
 ___ __ _ __ _(_)       Sagi Bashari
(_-</ _` / _` | |        - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
         |___/