lets put some things on the clear here please :

 spoofing - 2 kind of spoofing ,

 1. blind spoofing - you do not see the packets that come back to your
spoofed address.
 2. non blind spoofing - you do see the contents of the packets that come
back to your server.( man in the middle attack ).

 Blind spoofing is almost impossible to achive with current implementations
of TCP, ( guessing the syn with random syn
 is very hard !).

 UDP is easier but you need to know the contents of the returned packet
without seeing it !
 ( with nfs you can guess these packets and fake an NFS server like this
..).

 non blind spoofing is very easy one you are in the middle. to achive the
position in the middle you need to

 1. have an  insider in the ISP .
 2. hack internet routing tables.
 3. work for an ISP and work your way from there ...