MZ>> On Thu, 11 Jan 2001, "Stanislav Malyshev" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
MZ>> > This what amazes me most in the thing. Being unable to port Unix GUI,
MZ>> > written on Motif (which is now even Open Source)
MZ>>
MZ>> Motif is not open source.

Ah. Open Motif is not Open Source (TM). But if you read explanations why
it isn't (http://www.opennc.org/openmotif/faq.html) you see that it's
irrelevant for Linux. So from what I gather, Open Motif on Linux meets the
Open Source criteria.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      \/  There shall be counsels taken
Stanislav Malyshev      /\  Stronger than Morgul-spells