> > > I heard from bezeq that there's a major problem of connecting local
> > > networks with an adsl connection from bezeq.

I think what they meant is that it's a 'big problem', since it's basically
illegal. Bezeq prohibits you to use ADSL to connect a network (its in the
terms your ISP should have sent you).
Nobody in Bezeq really cares that you connect your local network, it's
intended to prevent your office to dump its expensive F/R for a very cheap
ADSL connection that will give much better performance for as little as 1/10
of the price.

- Aviram