> I know this is a silly question, but I since I'm new in Israel (I came here
> just to months ago), I haven't got a clue as to where I can buy a Suse
> distribution. Best would be somewhere between Netanya or Tel Aviv. So any
> suggestions would be appreciated.

1) Didn't PF1 used o sell them?
2) In case you are willing to get not the latest version you might ask someone
here to burn you some or borrow his and copy it. You'll then be able to
upgrade from the net. Which reminds me: what the rush for the latest SUSE CDs
when you can upgrade from the net, or even install base and then keep the
installation process directly from the net?
3) Ordering directly from abroad is probably the second cheapest way to asking
someone in this list. As far as I know it is not so lengthier in time (once
you have the right supplier, of course).

> --- Mfg. Regards, Mvh.
> Valdemar Lemche
>
> 3A Bialik
> 60920, Kadima
> Postbox 3812
> Israel
>
> Phone: +972 9 8911358
> FAX: +972 9 8919882
> ICQ#:  28884381
> Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> "Crash Tip: Install more RAM. Yeah everybody says it, but it's true. If you
> can't stop buggy programs from leaking memory, you can at least give them
> more memory to leak. How much RAM do you need? According to scientific
> survey
> of experts, you always need n + 16 MB, where n equals the amount of RAM you
> have now." - BYTE - Vol 23, 4 "Crash-Proof Computing"

        Shaul Karl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>