On Tue, 27 Feb 2001, Ishai Parasol wrote:

> Hi
>
> 1) Thanks.
> 2) It's not so simple. I can't run the prog, I get "can't open shared
> object: no such file or directory" (regarding libkdefakes.so.1).
>
> Ishai.

  AFAIK, libkdefakes.so.1 is part of KDE 2.1 (the dependancy was satisfied
when I tried to install KDE2.1 beta2, totally wrecking my KDE in the
process). I suggest to wait till KDE 2.1 is final, and then install it
together with kdevelop.

  Alon

--------- if you cut here, you'll probably destroy your monitor ----------
This message was sent by Alon Altman ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) ICQ:1366540
The RIGHT way to contact me is by e-mail. I am otherwise nonexistent :)