Hi everyone.
Here's another one -
Is there a way to run xdm or kdm so:
* It does not drag up the X server and display the GUI
* It DOES monitor port 177 for XDMCP requests?

I'm running a decent machine, although with an incredibly pathetic display
card that even XFree86_16 (or whatever it's called) won't support. It's my
boidem server ;-)

If it matters, it's a SuSE 7.0 box with kde, kde2, and just about anything
else that comes to mind installed.

I have an X server installed on my desktop machine, and I want to get the
screenless boidem machine to display it's wares on my screen when
requested via XDMCP.
Ideas anyone? (Other than obtain a 1MB Cirrus Logic that supports
the 16color Xserver and stick it up there?)

Thx

--
Miki Shapiro
Aladdin Knowledge Systems