On Fri, 20 Apr 2001, Nimrod Simba Carmi wrote:

> Hey,
>
> We STILL need a zope programmer, but we will not take anyone that asks for
> more then 15$/hour -- The bubble has popped no one has a 2M$investments
> anymore ..

In other words, Nimrod is asking for someone who will deliver
amateurish, poorly-structured, unmaintainable and buggy code.

If Nimrod's business is so innovative that it still can turn a profit even
when using bad software, he should be able to justify and attract an
investment in his venture even today.
                                             --- Omer
There is no IGLU Cabal.  Its former members retired because Cabal members
were forbidden by a papal decree from receiving more than 14 zuzim and 99
prutot per hour of grudging arguments and yells.