Dear Linux-il subscribers,

I know that some of you are interested in the potential of open source
technologies and thought for schools. I have begun the framework for a
zine/journal/portal dedicated to serving teachers and students and
networkers who are working or intersted in using open source tools. I hope
to kick off a Webzine, perhaps in September or October, and so am looking
for expert help in sys admin as well as product and project reps willing
to write, edit and contribute news.

If you think there is a need for such a  project, I'd welcome your
participation.

Best wishes,

David Bucknell
reply to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.opensourceschools.org
(really http://members.iteachnet.org/opensourceschools)
PS- its currently running on Red Hat 6.2, apache and Geeklog-1.1