On Sun, 29 Apr 2001, Stanislav Malyshev a.k.a Frodo wrote:

> There's ntp.ac.il, and there are ntp.tau.ac.il, ntp.technion.ac.il
> and I guess more, most of them uses ntp.ac.il. I'm not sure about others,
> but ntp.ac.il is public.

ntp.ac.il == ntp.ilan.net.il. It's public, but should only be used by
stratum 2 ntp servers. Stratum 0/1 servers are not to be used by end
clients, see netiquette about it. It also is a scalability problem.

--Ariel

> --
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]    \/There shall be counsels taken
> Stanislav Malyshev    /\Stronger than Morgul-spells
> phone +972-3-9316425  /\              JRRT LotR.
> http://sharat.co.il/frodo/    whois:!SM8333

Ariel Biener
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
PGP(6.5.8) public key http://www.tau.ac.il/~ariel/pgp.html