On Tue, 1 May 2001, Nadav Har'El wrote:

> After almost a year of complaints from the poor Pelephone users, I finally
> added Pelephone support to my SendSMS, which you can find as usual in
>
>       http://nadav.harel.org.il/software/sendsms
>
> (The new sourceforge page is not yet updated - Alon Altman may update it
> later).

  I have updated the sourceforge page with the merged version of Nadav's
script and my changes.

  The version on souceforge is numbered 2.0.1a to diffrentiate it from
Nadav's version (doesn't it look like this is as complicated as the kernel
itself :)

  You can download the merged version from:
    http://ilsendsms.sourceforge.net/

  Alon

--------- if you cut here, you'll probably destroy your monitor ----------
This message was sent by Alon Altman ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) ICQ:1366540
The RIGHT way to contact me is by e-mail. I am otherwise nonexistent :)