On Wed, 2 May 2001, Nimrod S. Carmi wrote:

> It also seems silly to me, that one sits at home doing nothing and will
> not take a 15$/hour work and at least do SOMETHING with his time. I know I
> would have taken that.

The point is that people who demand $50/hour and get paid this, do not
have the above kind of free time.  They work until 03:00AM when they
program.  When they have free time, they prefer to spend it on
life-balancing activities such as sleep, sex, cable TV, 4x4 trips, kids or
reading a nonprofessional book.

> In any case, we have found a GOOD zope programmer, with many
> recommandations and everything that is willing to work for that rate.

Somehow I don't exactly believe that.  If at all, the programmer agreed to
your terms just to get through the door, and after his first successful
project, he will demand more realistic pay.

                                             --- Omer
There is no IGLU cabal.  Israeli Frayerim are an endangered species, if
they are a species at all and not oxymoron without referent.