I got this from McCafee, I did not want to write the exact name on the title
since some of use are still using windows to connect to the internet and get
our mail, while othres ... are more protected... :) I hope that there will
be no opensource project to run vb scripts over linux....

Information Dispatch -
Anniversary of ILOVEYOU
(VBS/LoveLetter) Virus Attack
Dear McAfee.com Dispatch Subscriber:
On May 4, 2000, the infamous LoveLetter (AKA ILOVEYOU) virus spread itself
to millions of PCs around the world in six hours, and caused over $7 billion
dollars (USD) in damage. This event highlighted the importance of securing
your PC against viruses and hackers and changed global impressions of
Internet security. One year later, as part of our ongoing effort to prevent
damage of this magnitude from occurring again, McAfee.com commemorates this
event May 4-11, 2001, by offering the following specials to protect home
users and businesses:

   - diego