Hi Linuxers,
In the last 6 years, my old P-100 with 32MB of memory workstation,
moved from RH-2.1, to RH-4.0, to RH 5.0, 5.1, 5.2, 6, 6.1 and also to
Mandrake 7 and 7.1. During that time I did several nice unix programming
projects on it and the compilation speed didn't bother me at.
(gave me more time for coffee-:).
Now, with RH 6.2 and Mandrake 7.2 , my computer is really overworked
and can barely run a graphic IDE on it.

I want to upgrade to Linux on Pentium 4. I searched the net , but it looks
as if there are no linux distributions that perform well on Pentium 4,
or perform at all ?
Does anyone of you have any experience on that matter ?

Eagerly waiting for your response.

Pinchas
E-mail From Pinchas Rosenfeld:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]