Hi everyone. I managed to install RH7.1 on the latest VMWare. It works very
nice, except for the networking, which I didn't manage to configure, and in
their HomePage, they say something like "Using bridged network, your
computer will loke like any other in the network... (some more stuff), you
only need to configure the address... (a lot more of stuff...)
Well, I have a LAN at home, with a linux box on 192.168.1.1 (which also
servers as a masq-gateway to my net), a win2000 box on 192.168.1.2 and on
that I have VMWare running Linux, with net addr 192.168.1.3. I try to ping
from and to the Vlinux, and nothing happens.
Any ideas???
thanks

Bettina & Arieh -
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"It is ridiculous claiming that video games influence
children. For instance, if Pac-Man affected kids born
in the eighties, we should now have a bunch of teenagers
who run around in darkened rooms and eat pills while
listening to monotonous electronic music."