On Tue, 22 May 2001, Nadav Har'El wrote:

> I am releasing a new version, 2.3, of SendSMS, to make it work after Orange's
> changes to their site yesterday. The new version is in
>
>       http://nadav.harel.org.il/software/sendsms

  For those using my version of the script from SourceForge, the new script
is available at:

        http://ilsendsms.sourceforge.net/

  Alon

--------- if you cut here, you'll probably destroy your monitor ----------
This message was sent by Alon Altman ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) ICQ:1366540
The RIGHT way to contact me is by e-mail. I am otherwise nonexistent :)