Hi list

We hosted a LAN party recently in Haifa (roughly 60 ppl),
and ran some nifty stuff - Loki's UnrealTournament dedicated server Linux
port, attempted the Linux Tribes2 SA Server port, and encountered quite a
few crashes (pro'lly due to some memory leaks), and probbably some places
where resources ran out.

The machines were not weak - PIII/550s W/256 Megs each, stripped from
other default running tasks, and at no-GUI runlevel, Running SuSE
7.0. Bigger machines next time I hope.

For the next party, I wanted to come equipped with some analysis tools:
1.
High-resolution constantly-logging-to-file CPU and by-process memory-usage
monitors, with high preferance to software with SNMP capability, so as to
generate some statistics about how different game server apps peak on
resources, and due to how-high usage. I haven't done stuff like this
before, so I really don't know this landscape too well. Can someone
recommend off-the-shelf-software or something I already have in my (or any
other) linux distro?

2.
Is there some freeware-equivalent of HP OpenView with GUI and shear-yerakot?
preffably for Linux, but windows version would do just fine?

Thanks!

For the record, much like Linux-Installation parties, Actcom was kind
enough to sponsor this event as well.

 ---= Cell: (+972)-56-322433 =--------
   ---= Windows Programmer in Rehab =---