Date: Monday, May 28, 2001 19:55:25
To: IGLU
Subject: IP Chains Rules

Hi!
Finally i got this holiday to configure my ADSL on an old pc with two
network adapters, and configured the ip-masq.
Everything seemed to work fine, until I tried to recieve mail.
What happens is that when i try to get my messages from the win2k
masq-client (using netscape) it connects to the pop3 server and learn
that I have X messages, but it can't download them.
I tried to telnet to "in.zahav.net.il" port 110 and discovered how to
login and then type "list". which showed me how many messages i have
which was the same as the client showed.
I tried to send mail (SMTP) and it worked no problem.
any1 has idea?

please reply to this address, because I can read mail from it:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]