> On Mon, Jun 18, 2001 at 09:58:00AM +0200, Isaac Aaron wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > I need to combine an image with some text and make a tiff file for sending
> > it via fax, therefore, I require a utlility that can merge and image with
> > text on postscript, or do it on a tiff page.
>
> Not sure if this would help. But I would take a look on ImageMagick tools
> and may be even LaTeX + dvips and some PostScript tricks.

Indeed you can try montage from the ImageMagick tools. Other tools from that
package might come handy. The gimp might be usable as well.

> -- yotam
>
> --
> Yotam Medini (MS: IDC-4E)  // (home:) haTamar 7   \\ Go       .--. .--.       -. -.
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]     //  Binyamina, 30500     \\  Linux, |        | |  |  |  |
> POBox 1659, Haifa 31015  // ISRAEL, (972) 4 6288995 \\   Go!  |        | |  |  |  '
> ISRAEL (972) 4 865-6181 //   [EMAIL PROTECTED]  \\             |__/_|  |  |

        Shaul Karl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hillel used to say: If I am not for myself who will be for me?
Yet, if I am for myself only, what am I? And if not now, when?
                                          (Ethics Of The Fathers 1:14)