Tzafrir Cohen wrote:

>Their FAQ includes instruction on how to change this offline. IIRC the
>line to add in your prefs.js is, for example:
>user_pref("general.useragent.override", "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.0; Windows
>98; DigExt)");
>
>In 0.9.4 I see no way way of modifying this at runtime, nor do I recall
>reading about this in 0.9.5's release notes. Maybe a search in the
>bugzilla for bugs filed about this will tell more...

Thanks alot tzafrir for the direction.
 Although straight editing of the pref.js did not work for me so after
finding the section discussing this issue in the FAQ
I found that the right way to add additional user prefrences is to
create a user.js file and add the info there.
That worked for me and I can finally connect to very site that was very
importent for me to connect to and that was hardcoded for MSIE5.
Thanks
Lior.