On Fri, 17 May 2002, Hetz Ben Hamo wrote:

> So what are the reasons for not switching our official language here from
> English to Hebrew (not in a day, but rather in a month->2 months time
> period)? Please reply and explain your position...
>
> Thanks,
> Hetz

When you discuss linux in Hebrew do you speak Hebrew, or some sort of
tech-pidgin? I think for most of us it's the latter, and it looks much
worse than it sounds.

btw - the list you gave up, what about directionality? Is it the same for
all of them, alternatively, can they easily switch/convert?

--
Thanks,
Uri