>> Which of them require registration for posting (something that
personally
>> annoys me)

>Nana does

allow me to correct you, we DO NOT REQUIRE REGISTRATION in order to post
on Nana (we used to, but not since last month).

all you have to do is agree to a disclaimer (stating you won't break the
law and behave yourself) on the first time you try to post, and you are
ready to go. i think all the rest of the forums do require registration.

you need to register only if you want to preserve a unique nickname for
yourself, that will enable only yourself to post under that nickname.

and aout browser compatibilty - nana's forums work fairly ok on mozilla
on konqi, and are W3C compliant since we use XML/XSL, but if you find
any problems let me know.

***and on this opportunity, thanks a bunch and good luck to Hetz in
running the forum!***

Dvir Volk
Editor in Chief
Nana by Netvision