On Fri, Aug 02, 2002 at 06:27:14PM +0300, Diego Iastrubni wrote:

> about the movie, it was really bad. But it did show us who are
> exactly those  people:

What?! I thought it was very good. Nothing that we didn't know before,
but it certainly made those people whose writings I read every so
often REAL PEOPLE.

>  - mad-man-stallman: it's called gnu, I said it, I invented it, it's
> me me me!

Errr. Yes. And rightfully so.

>  - cool-torvalds: hey... my kids are making noise... lets bring them to the
> stage while this hippie talks... say Hi to the nice man with the camera..
> why are you holding a rabbit? a penguin is not good enough for you?
>
> am I the only one who noticed that Linus has children without any
> wife?

Be careful there, son. His wife holds a black belt in karate.
--
http://vipe.technion.ac.il/~mulix/
http://syscalltrack.sf.net/