On Monday 26 August 2002 03:02, Tal Achituv wrote:

try this How-TO written by Tal Amir..

http://www.whatsup.org.il/CABLES-DHCP-PPTP-HOWTO.html

it was written right after Netvision changed the way cable clients ( ARUTZI
ZAHAV ) connect to the internet :-(

follow the instructions and you'll be connected in no time.. ( what is 5 min
regrading eternity :-)

I'm connected this way since they changed the connection method..

GOOD LUCK..

--
Yehuda Drori
http://whatsup.org.il