OK guys, you can now take a little rest and breath in some air.

1) the series and insta aprty are intended for eveybody.
As the events are in the Technion, it is easier for technion people to
arrive, but not more than that.

2) for the last several insta parties we had a liability form signed by
the installee (actually, a lack of liability form). We also gave them a
paper after installation about basic use of linux, and some links and
mailing lists...

3) Gurues all over the ocuntry came to haifa in last parties, I don't see
why Haifa gurues won't come to Ra'anana?
Moreover, Several haifa people were involved in the August Penguin, thus,
we know how to arrive to the center of Israel...

Orr Dunkelman,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Computers make it easy to do a lot of things, but most of the things they
make it easier to do, don't need to be done.        --Andy Rooney

Spammers: http://vipe.technion.ac.il/~orrd/spam.html