On Tue, 27 Aug 2002, Nadav Har'El wrote:

> In particular I was wondering what it would take to host the "ivrix.org.il"
> domain on the iglu.org.il server. Who makes such a decision?

the purpose of iglu, is to host linux-related information and services
(mostly the mirror service) for use by the israeli community. as such -
ivrix.org.il itself seems to fit the bill (the other domains probably
don't). assuming this domain does not require a lot of disk space or
network resources, there should be no problem hosting it on linux (asside
from administrative overhead of setting things up). this discussion,
however, apparently belongs on 'iglu-web' - where matters regarding
administration of the iglu machine are discussed. if you want to pursue
this further - please post on iglu-web.

--
guy

"For world domination - press 1,