Hetz Ben Hamo wrote:

> I have an ISA Fax Modem inside which I thought originally to use as a fax
> gateway.
>
> There are of course those winmodem today with Linux drivers, but none of them
> (as far as I know) support Fax sending/receiving with their Linux driver. A
> hardware based PCI modem will cost about $100 - which is WAY too much for me.
>
> Any suggestions from people?

I collect old modems just for that purpose. Last one I actually had to buy,
I paid $5 for it (USR courier). Mostly because the transformers are hard
to get and replacements cost 35-40 NIS.

If you don't get one from someone else on this list, I'll dig up one for
you.

Geoff.

--
This sender of this e-mail is privileged and has protexia with people in
high places. Don't ask, they are in high places. You could not have