>There are plenty of open source utilities: memory patrol, electric fence, checker
>- just to name a few. I don't have time to check every one of them. What you can
>propose ?

I've had good experience with DMALLOC and a bit of electric fence. I haven't been
able to find a VERY GOOD tool for multithreaded appications :-\

Can you elaborate a bit more on your problem ? Are you absolutely sure it's related
to memory leaks ? could it be something else (such as heap corruption) ??

Have you tried wrapping around malloc()/free() calls and print some debug information ?
After the program stops you might parse the info and look for indescrepencies.... just
a thought..

Eli