I've got a Gamatronic UPS (750VA), and use the RUPS software to monitor
it. It is a general software, that suppose to support many types of UPSs.

I don't have the download site (since got it on a CD), but the details are:
RUPS Lite - UPS Monitoring Utility. Version 3.1
Copyright(C) Mega System Technologies, Inc. 1999.

Hope this help,
Ilan