"Ma'ayan Eshed" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> all the blonde-and-a-lightbolbs jokes around).

Hmm... Not just lightbulbs...

http://internet.ls-la.net/pictures/How-Blondes-print-with-WinWord.html
http://internet.ls-la.net/pictures/Word-for-Blondes.html

;-)

> dad wasn't kind enough to take me under his wing and explain to me
> one shouldn't touche both those curious metal pieces at the same
> time, with bare hands.

Bad mistake on his part. I think you are destined for kernel
programming... This means that when your girlfriends talk about
spinning you'll think of spinlocks... Ouch!

> 1.I'm very glad you've forgot my name, thats one step towards
> equality (;

Eh, I suspect he could have meant Chen. ;-)

--
Oleg Goldshmidt | [EMAIL PROTECTED]