On Tue, Sep 24, 2002 at 02:08:08PM +0300, Shachar Shemesh wrote:

> Yedidyah Bar-David wrote:
>
> >About portability: The demo (you can (could?) download from www.qtext.com)
> >works quite well with recent versions of wine. This might (or might not,
> >I am not an expert) mean porting to libwine might be much easier, even
> >though less portable (e.g. to other Unices), than to QT.
> >
> If this thing is Delphy, libwine is out of the question unless you can
> recompile Delphy itself.
>
> As for it working with Wine - does the BiDi also work? If so, it more or
> less automatically means that there is no reliance on Windows BiDi.

I think it works. It does have some problems (I think it has problems with
shift or something), but places hebrew and english correctly inside each
other. This is only a trivial test, with wine version 20011226 (the one
I have installed).

I also think it was deliberate, not using windows bidi, to make it work
on foreign versions of windows.

>                 Shachar

        Didi