Hello !

I just installed RH8 - There are few problems [of course]...

1) XMMS doesn't allow mp3's (who hear wavs ?!) -
    I know redhat took it off because of some reasons...
    Solved. (I'm downloading it again from the web)

2) Xine - no xine in all 3 CDs... same reason as xmms ?

3) Openoffice 1.0.1 -- I just found out there is ain't RTL/LTR option
             in my toolbar... Do I have to switch back to the bidi enabled
              one ? Then why did RH included openoffice-l18n ???

Thats all... I guess I will download Xine too if there isn't other option...
Openoffice is the main problem that bothers me...

TIA!