how come if i know the vpn is running, couse I can telnet other machines
in the remote network, i do not see another interface on my side.
(remember this is solaris)

before I get spammed, I asking this here because:
1. I learned linux becuase I though would be the best way to learn UNIX.
2. Linux is almost the same than Unix if not it present and future.
3. I am discovering where linux is unix and where it is not.
4. I work with linux at work and at home(my pcs are micro$oft free).

in linux I would see the pppoe on my routing table and in ifconfig.

the solaris machine that I am talking about is using a cisco vpn software,
Setting up a vpn is not always setting a new interface?

Meir Michanie
067-564766