Reformulation of Problem:

running

iptables -t nat -I PREROUTING -m mac --mac-source 00:02:2D:08:FD:67 -j
ACCEPT

then

iptables -t nat -I PREROUTING -m mac --mac-source 00:02:2D:08:FD:67 -j
DNAT --to-destination 10.0.10.2

does not work for established connections, like browsing CNN.COM

man iptables explains that mangle should be used for established
connections.

but mangle does not use DNAT, even using -j DROP does not work.

IDEAS????